2008/10/1 James Paige <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Okay, I am all confused about the wantimmediate thing now.
>
> I am not going to make any attempt to change anything or implement any
> bitsets right now.
>
> As I understand the current state of the code (please correct me if I
> am wrong here)

Having a field day here!

> the feature to avoid uneccesary waits after certain commands is enabled,
> right?

No. We never had any such feature. I definitely want to get rid of them though.

> the bug causes as a side-effect of the above is enabled, right?

No, see above

>This is
> the bug where the fade is wrong at the beginning of wandering hamster
> (which was really just wandering hamster depending on that implied wait
> when it shouldn't have been, right?)

No, Wandering Hamster depends on teleporttomap NOT having an implied
wait, but it does, which is wrong (but desired), but the wantimmediate
bug causes the implicit wait to be skipped when it shouldn't be.

> So really nothing needs to change except the intro script for Wandering
> Hamster, right?

No, I want to be rid of those implicit waits! What if, in nonblocking
scripts, when multitasking is enabled that the waits are removed?
Maybe that is too complex... Maybe a separate (not tied to the enable
multitasking one) general bitset is best