Or SUBST *drive_letter*: *app_root* followed by a CD *drive_letter*:\ and a
*drive_letter*:

For example:

SUBST O: .\
CD O:\
O:

I think this would save you if you ever run into a problem like this.
Because at least CWD would be a virtual location. But I don't know if SUBST
would work with a relative path OR if it works in wine.

---
Keith Gable
A+ Certified Professional
Network+ Certified Professional