Fixed the Mac OSX bug. It seems that on BSD-derived systems, setvbuf
can move the file position. Technically FB is violating the standard
by not immediately calling setvbuf before doing any other file
operations, but there are so many fopen calls that I opted to just add
an fseek to correct the position.

I don't think I mentioned this before, but I'm quite keen on doing the
next stable release quite soon, in just a few months. There's so much
unfinished stuff in this one that I'd like to finish off quickly
before getting started on big destabilising changes like the new
script interpeter and switching to 24 bit colour.