---

** [bugs:#2029] Problem Importing Plotscripts That Use Additional Layers as
Slices 8, 9, 10 ~**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OHRRPGCE
**Labels:** Error map layers slices map layers as slices Mac Only Plotscript
**Created:** Sat Aug 05, 2017 09:21 PM UTC by William James Pandelis
**Last Updated:** Sat Aug 05, 2017 09:21 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody
**Attachments:**

- [Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 4.07.14
PM.png](https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/2029/attachment/Screen%20Shot%202017-08-05%20at%204.07.14%20PM.png)
 (83.4 kB; image/png)

MAC
OS X El Capitan v. 10.11.6

Nightly version from 8/5/2017,

We are having some trouble with importing scripts that include slices reliant
on map layers above the original 7 limit. So layers 8, 9, 10, etc. I've tried
this with the Windows version of the Nightly, and it imports correctly, so I
think this is a Mac only bug. I'm including a screenshot of the error I was
given upon import. Thanks.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because ohrrpgce@lists.motherhamster.org is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.