Hello!
Ah, I see that by "import menu" you mean the file browser. Thanks for
mentioning this; I've fixed it.
I see this is the the result of some 10 1/2 year-old code:

'FIXME: do we need another uilook() constant for these "blue" directories
' instead of boxlook(0).edgecol ?
catfg(0) = uilook(uiMenuItem)   : catbg(0) = uilook(uiHighlight)
'selectable drives (none on unix systems)
catfg(1) = boxlook(0).edgecol   : catbg(1) = uilook(uiDisabledItem)
'directories
catfg(2) = boxlook(0).edgecol   : catbg(2) = uilook(uiBackground)
'subdirectories
(etc)