I fired up testgame/inpiuttest.rpg and made an exhaustive search.

The normal place where the numlock key would be has been replaced with a
key that has a calculator icon on it. It does not send any scancode at all
with my current keyboard mapping. NumLock is always on, and after testing
every key on the keyboard (including Fn shift states) I never found any way
to turn it off. I also have neither ScrollLock nor Pause.