On Fri, 27 Nov 2015, Nikola M wrote:

On 11/27/15 03:26 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
Hi,
I vote for integration as there is no critical regression, while on the other side security issues are addressed and broader testing is important.

I need to actually use that not look at it as if it is and curiosity.
If machine slows to a crawl putting up core dumps and filling the disk with 1Gig per closing FF, I would call that as an off reason.

A simple solution is to change the limit for core file size to zero. Add this to a script which starts firefox:

ulimit -c 0

Or in C code use setrlimit() with RLIMIT_CORE to set the core file size limit to zero.

Make sure that developers with the capability and interest in fixing the bug can produce useful core dumps.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn