Hi.
What do you think about naming conventions?
We currently have 2015.0.2.X package version to mark RELEASE_MAJOR and UPDATENUM . I think we'll preserve them until new snapshot (which will become 2016.0.0.X). What about repository name? Initially multiple repositories were created to avoid having repositories with too many packages, as this slows down IPS. Now we usually pkgsend/pkgrecv repository to temporary place and move back. So I don't think /hipster-XXXX repositories are necessary or convenient. Perhaps, it's a good idea to move repository to /hipster and preserve it there?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,