So, I'm looking for reviewers again :)

https://github.com/OpenIndiana/pkg5/compare/oi...pyhalov:system-unconfigure

This set of changes imports system-unconfigure from OmniTI pkg5 and modifies it a bit.

---

Alexander Pyhalov писал 10.02.2016 23:11:
Dan McDonald писал 10.02.2016 22:32:
On Feb 10, 2016, at 2:31 PM, Alexander Pyhalov <a...@rsu.ru> wrote:

There are  several questions about this sollution.
I'm OK with it, but
a) how do you handle lipkg zones?

Same as ipkg ones.  Look at our version of common.ksh, e.g.

b) what about cloning zones when GZ pkg is newer than zone's pkg?

This should be OK. As zone is in mounted state we actually call for
GZ's /usr/lib/brand/ipkg/system-unconfigure .
---