On 05/18/2016 04:33, Michael Kruger wrote:

Taking the discussion in yet another direction,

Given neither Illumos or OpenIndiana are legal entities, I presume for
the purpose of complying to the terms of the PDL, the individual names
of each contributor would need to be listed in the PDL notice of any
document licensed under the terms of the PDL.

If we really need to name every contributor in PDL appendix for each modified document, then something like https://www.freebsd.org/copyright/freebsd-doc-license.html looks much more practical for new documentation.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,