Hi Till,

I added slightly modified draft to
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Code+of+Conduct+proposals and it contains the
sentence you wanted, but slightly modified and expanded:

Always seek to maintain a welcoming environment for new contributors.
        • Welcome new people to the project and guide them in their
contributions.
        • Give them the time you were given when you first joined the community.
        • And if you weren't given enough time please set a new example for
others to live by.

Modifications come from former OSOL CoC. I hope you like this even better.

Cheers,
Adam