On 07/26/2016 10:00 AM, WebDawg wrote:

Is there anyway to tag this work so I know who made it.  One person
announced it but I do not know who is on board, and who helped create it?

Hi Webdawg,

The document was a collective effort between Alp, Aurelien, Adam, and myself. We all provided ideas for what should be included and I, as a native speaker of English, was asked to compose it.

Together we reviewed and revised the draft several times before it was released to the community for a period of comments, further revision, and adoption by the greater community as a finalized document.

In the spirit of full disclosure, the announcement email was also a collective effort.

Michael