On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Nikola M <minik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/17/16 02:49 PM, Jim Klimov wrote:
> > while the other PR is still worked on (WIP) and not ready for merge -
> just a preview for the curious as to what
>
> I just won't call it WIP if it is presented to be merged. (About texts)
> It can be merged in any RND moment , similar as not knowing in advance
> when things gets merged in illumos ( :) )

No it is not ready to be merged, that's why I put a 'WIP'.
I've already asked for feedback and modified the PR accordingly.
The previous PR on the other side consisted of Python modules which are
prerequisites and were ready to be merged.
I wrote what I intended, no mistake.

---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings