Hi Gordon,

Thank you.
I've tried it on a Dell Latitude E4300 (i965) and it seems to work fine at
first glance.
I have my login screen, I can login and work as usual.
I tried some GL stuff and despite that it works, I have some errors on the
terminal ouput.
$ glxinfo | more
[intel_init_bufmgr:1166] Error initializing buffer manager.
libGL error: failed to create dri screen
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
name of display: :0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: SGI
server glx version string: 1.4
server glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_create_context, GLX_ARB_create_context_profile,
[...]
    GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group,
    GLX_SGI_make_current_read
Extended renderer info (GLX_MESA_query_renderer):
    Vendor: Mesa Project (0xffffffff)
    Device: Software Rasterizer (0xffffffff)
[...]

$ glxgears
[intel_init_bufmgr:1166] Error initializing buffer manager.
libGL error: failed to create dri screen
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
1535 frames in 5.0 seconds = 306.871 FPS

glxgear works despite the output errors.
Please find the Xorg.log at the following link :
https://share.gns.cri.nz/C1GRBFOKELRB/Xorg.0.log.html

Nothing of interest in syslog/dmesg

Best regards.
Ben