Aurélien Larcher wrote:

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Jean-Pierre André
<jean-pierre.an...@wanadoo.fr <mailto:jean-pierre.an...@wanadoo.fr>> wrote:

[...]

        Since the driver is binary, the only thing I can offer for now I to
        provide a build of Xorg 1.19 that you could try out, ... but
        maybe it is
        just that nvidia drivers are broken for your model.

    I would not blame the driver, as all versions tried behave
    properly with the initial BE. Also I can imagine the
    interface between the driver and xorg has been tested on
    other configurations, so the issue must be elsewhere.

But the first BE is the one with Xorg 1.14.7 right?

Yes, the versions differences are :

< [] Current version of pixman: 0.32.8
---
> [] Current version of pixman: 0.34.0

< []    X.Org Video Driver: 14.1
< []    X.Org XInput driver : 19.1
< []    X.Org Server Extension : 7.0
---
> []    X.Org Video Driver: 20.0
> []    X.Org XInput driver : 22.1
> []    X.Org Server Extension : 9.0

Jean-Pierre

    I am keeping the configuration as is until somebody has
    something else to suggest or you have an updated Xorg.
    No need to rush it out, I will use the working BE in the
    meantime.

OK. I will keep you posted when I have something ready.