On 07/31/17 07:48 AM, Ren Kararou wrote:
Hey guys, running the Solaris nVidia drivers installer (384.59) produces
errors while removing /var/sadm/pkg/NVDAgraphics (and if it got there,
probably also NVDAgraphicsr).  I will happily send an error log upon
request, but I would love some help with the issue.

Hi. You can use pkgtrans(1) to convert package in directory format and look at what postinstall/checkinstall scripts are trying to do. After that you can fix scripts as needed, fix checksums in pkgmap and try reinstalling the package.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,