On 10/19/17 05:07 PM, Prakash Surya wrote:
​Hi,

I'm trying to build illumos-gate on an OI system, but I'm seeing a couple
odd things..

First, I see the following when setting up the build environment, and prior
to actually executing the nightly build:

​pkg: http protocol error: Unknown error code: 404 reason: Not Found
http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster/openindiana.org/manifest/0/SUNWcs@0.5.11%2C5.11-2017.0.0.16364%3A20170426T062352Z'
(happened 4 times)

Second, I later see the following as part of the nightly build's output:

dmake: Warning: Command failed for target
`packages.i386/system-library-math-header-math.dep'
dmake: Warning: Target `install' not remade because of errors

Here's a link to an example of this:
http://jenkins.open-zfs.org/blue/rest/organizations/jenkins/pipelines/openzfs/openzfs/branches/PR-480/runs/1/nodes/102/log/

Does anybody know what might be going on? I haven't spent any time trying
to root cause this yet, but before I did, I wanted to see if somebody could
give me some pointers first.

Hi.
What is your instance setup script?
A lot of old packages were wiped out from repository recently, so you'd likely want to do pkg refresh && pkg update && reboot before installing new packages. At least pkg refresh.
Really, there'll likely be 2 issues:
1) repository index on the instance is outdated,
2) older packages are not in the repo.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,