On 01/18/18 09:13 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
For reference, this branch is built on a daily basis and published to the
gcc-6 repo:

https://github.com/alarcher/oi-userland/tree/gcc6

The branch is rebased any time a PR is merged.
Sometimes the job fails due to some rebase or zone update issue, so the
changes can be published later (when I notice it).

I am busy lately so basically I let the automatic builds run and update
only from time to time.
Kind regards

Hi.
I was updating clamav and found interesting failure mode with GCC-6.
If component has explicitly LDFLAGS = -R/something and misses -R/usr/gcc/6/lib[/$(MACH64)] , it will be linked to GCC 4 runtime, resulting
in chaos.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,