On 03/03/2018 09:13 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
Hi,
I set up this directory with testing resources:

http://dlc-int.openindiana.org/users/aurelien/kpti/

Live Media, Minimal Text images, and repository as p5p archive are provided.

The repository is located at:

pkg.openindiana.org/kpti

Let me know if you encounter any issue.

Kind regards

Aurélien

Hi,

over the weekend I tested KPTI from the repository on Toshiba Satellite L855 laptop (Ivy Bridge-based, has PCID). I run many tests from Phoronix Test Suite 7.8 there and haven't seen any crash nor any other problem (apart from the fact that some tests are not in a good shape for OpenIndiana...). With regards to general use of the system, I haven't seen any noticeable slowdown.

I also run the KPTI images thru our openQA tests and there's no problem, nor slowdown (I can say this from comparison with older runs) as well. Host for the tests was the Ivy Bridge-based laptop.

So far great experience. Thanks for putting those images and repos together Aurélien.

Michal