Hi Toomas

The system was installed two weeks ago and updated about one week ago.
What I noticed when booting is:
The first spinner already akes a couple of seconds to load loader wheras
on the iso it takes at most one second.

What takes most time is Display of available memory after displaying the
seem bios drives.

Your dev version of loader gets as far as printing the system bios
drives on white background and then stops.

Loader on Hipster takes some time to print the bios memory then it
continious.

Loader from your dev link also sees a fd device which current stable
loader does not. I have no Floppy disk device in that computer.

Does this help?
Greetings
Till