I'm looking for a hosting site for my OI SPARC ISO and IPS repository.
I don't mind paying for space.  All I need is a site that will allow
me to upload large files, so that I can publish the URLs where people
can download the same files.  Can anyone recommend such a site?

The compressed ISO file is less than 400 megs in size, although the
compressed repository is much larger, over 2 gigs in size.

I may only need to use this site for a few weeks, as the OI project
will eventually be hosting these files.

The source is OI with a few modification for SPARC hardware.  I began
with v9os, but now it's entirely OI from 2018.  I'll publish
information on how to use the ISO and repository as soon as I have
the files ready to download.

--
-Gary Mills-            -refurb-                -Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada-