On 03/25/21 05:27 AM, cretin1997 via oi-dev wrote:
It is you, a weirded platform, with it incompatible linker, that caused the
problem. As I said many times before and being hated because of this but I will
not afraid said it again: software developers will just skip your platforms and
support other platforms that they will have the least effort to support, that
is platforms that behave almost identical to their first class platform,
usually be Linux.

Hello!

There are several german people that have finally migrated to spain. Amongst them there are several people that do not speak spanish very much, or do it at all. In these cases i ask what are they doing in spain while denying the native language ?

Stephan