I just want a way to contribute money to support OI/Illumos. TANSTAFL

I was going to suggest one of the commercial Illumos based companies managing
OI specific work with whatever money was provided and taking a cut to offset
the cost of managing it.

All I want it a way to provide $200-$250 USD/yr with proper accountability. I
got shouted down when I suggested the idea 8-10 years ago by people who thought
it should be "free". I was *not* suggesting anyone be forced to pay, simply
that there be a way for those who want to contribute money to do that.

I'm a retired research scientist with a very strong preference for SunOS. No
server farm, other users to support or business revenue. Just me. I value good
support and professional polish in release images. And willing and able to pay.
In my case, time is more precious than money.

Reg

     On Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 05:01:38 PM CDT, Till Wegmueller