Larry,

well I was trying to use as close to a stable release as possible, oh
and we don't use git, so I didn't want to track some development
stream in a tool I'm not familiar with, but if you can recommend a
revision to work from then I'm ok with trying it.

In particular if the core IO parts are stable but the tools are less
so, that is something I can OK for the rest of the team to work from,
as they are interested in file IO mostly. We're also interested in
working with OpenColorIO, if that impacts anything at all.

Thanks,

Kevin