Sure thing, here's what i get in my shell with this command. I'm guessing
it's an argument syntax issue to be honest. (sorry I can't include the
images for legal reasons).

oiiotool input.exr -attrib:type=float[8] chromaticities
"0.680,0.320,0.265,0.690,0.150,0.060,0.3127,0.3290" -o output.exr
oiiotool: No match.