Hi Larry

We are trying to compress EXR files in OIIO with dwaa/dwab compression but
currently this does not seem to directly hooked up to the --quality flag in
oiiotool.  No matter if you use --quality 10 or 100, the attr
dwaCompressionLevel key never gets set and the file is exactly the same
size.

We found that we need to directly set the attr via:
oiiotool blah.exr --ch R,G,B --croptofull --compression dwaa --attrib
dwaCompressionLevel 100.0 -o blah_dwa.exr

Any chance we could get this attr hooked up to the quality slider?  Also it
appears that maketx does not have a --quality flag either (I haven't
checked iconvert).

-deke