One other follow up and also related to the PR. With a multipart EXR image,
how do you set the compression on all parts?

It is only setting it on part 0, none of the others are getting
compressed.  Can we have the --compression dwaa:45 in the above PR also
work on every single part, not just the first one?  Same with
 --attrib dwaCompressionLevel 45
it only goes to part 0.