Hi!

I'm attempting to composite two images, but having a hard time getting the
result I'm after.
It's a simple logo with alpha over a background situation.

I've tried both ImageBufAlgo.paste() and ImageBufAlgo.over() with varying
results. None of them yields the result I expected. The logo either gets a
black background around it with ImageBufAlgo.paste() or applies
transparency all the way through the background with ImageBufAlgo.over()

I've also played around with ROI and channel range with no luck.

Does anyone have any experience with this or have any pointers in any
direction I can check out?

Thanks!
--
-Daniel