Sorry, I composed this a couple days ago and I think I never hit the 'send'
button.

I've tagged "Release-2.1.11.1" and moved the "release" branch marker to that
point.

If you aren't in this corner case and haven't had build problems complaining
about missing ImfFloatVectorAttribute.h, there's no need to rush to upgrade to
this mini-release.

Release 2.1.11.1 (11 Feb 2020)
* Fix build break against OpenEXR 2.2 & 2.3, when OpenEXR was built with
  'autotools' and because of a bug in their build systems, neglected to
  install a certain OpenEXR header. It was fine if you were building
  against an OpenEXR that was built using CMake, which included all the
  headers. #2486

--
Larry Gritz
l...@larrygritz.com