Greetings!

We are direct receiver on MT103/202-MT103-TT- EBICS- SPP-SBLC/BG-S2S/DTC,
government backgound account with huge credit line, clearing fast. looking
for serious sender or partners. Please contact me at skype id:
natural8support, email: 2945440...@qq.com, jack...@gmail.com.

Thanks and best regards

Jacke Ha