Mt103 is more a common term for international contracts.  It is commonly
used for payments or trade finance across national borders to accompany a
contract typically.  It also falls under ICC rule 600 for refunds so always
read fine print of contracts.

My associate are currently seeking a MT103 for 3 year term at 5% total
gross interest.  15,820,000 to increase our credit worth for our bank on
commercial lines of credit.  If you have genuine business offer please
remit.  Any request of advance payment will be flagged and reported to the
Hauge and banking oversight.  This is to be used in trade business for our
company generating letters of credit and such for growing clients shipping
commodities.  HMS1 HMS2  Frozen Fish, Gold, Lumber hard woods, furniture,
The 2nd stage; If you are able to provide funds for BLCO/LNG/LPG/AGO/D2/D6
 shipments we can talk further also.

If you also have investors wishing to partner with delivery to Dubai for
gold business we can talk about that as well.