I need USA business credit card that can take up to $500,000 for immediate
funding and also USA home equity line of credit account that can take up to
$1 million and above for immediate funding very urgent you can reach me on
this juden...@yahoo.com

https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/FuH9eiY_Q9tN7BIn09QaD3fHk206qLvxaI-p5xtUIC6xqDFL89lE5NNbG-bjnYUwOqJSbqh0YGa3_ohBqpVUJbpcvhTzUACTmk91NgUH=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.google.com/images/icons/product/groups-32.png

> Topic digest
> View all topics
>
> We have with multiple banking accounts, with large capacity (oil
producers...). - 1 Update
> looking for sender of S2S,MT103/202,MTN,Pos offline and online - 1 Update
> Sender target 2 500M need receiver - 1 Update
>
> We have with multiple banking accounts, with large capacity (oil
producers...).
> WILLIAM <williamcooprat...@gmail.com>: Jan 02 05:21AM -0800
>
> *We have with multiple banking accounts, with large capacity (oil
> producers...).*
>

> *We can accept only as followed:*
>
> *50% sender*
>
> *40% receiver*
>
> *10% commission.*
>
> *- Facilitator 3.34 closed*
>
> *- Consultant receiver (Lawyers/Bankers...) 3.33 closed*
>
> *- Consultant sender 3.33 open*
>

> *If this is accepted, please send me the CIS signed by hand, passport +
> copy of the screen or POF and the contract if you have one.*
>

> *You must be in the Consultants Sender Side.*
>
> *The Consultants Receiver Side is closed. So no name must be added in this
> Consultants Receiver Side.*
>
> *So the persons in the Consultants Sender Side must use a
> trustee/paymaster. If you need one, please indicate me.*
>

> *We are a Trade Group, including Oil Producers, we have large financial
> capacity to implement financial transactions of several Billions. The
> Banking accounts are owned by several Operators who implement these types
> of large financial transactions frequently!*
> Back to top
> looking for sender of S2S,MT103/202,MTN,Pos offline and online
> WILLIAM <williamcooprat...@gmail.com>: Jan 02 05:14AM -0800
>
> Dear Sir im looking for the sender of *S2S,MT103/202,MTN,Pos offline and
> online,KTT ,Bank Draft,EBICS, IP/ID,DTC,, SEPA* please only serious
> provider
> or direct mandate no waste of time sent procedure to *deanje...@gmail.com*
> please only serious provider no waste of time and no scammers
> Back to top
> Sender target 2 500M need receiver
> WILLIAM <williamcooprat...@gmail.com>: Jan 02 05:06AM -0800
>
> hello i have a receiver for mt103/202 please contact me at
> deanje...@gmail.com
>
> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 4:41:40 PM UTC+1, Worldinvestclub
wrote:
> Back to top
> You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this
group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.