*Investment opportunity (bet 365)*
@ BET365, we got insider that we pay, and gives us winning team on our
account to bet on
this is how it works:
in that region of asia, matches are fixed, so before match is played, we
already know the winning team
so we just put big money and make bigger money, i just decided to help few
people on this here
by few people and this is how it will work.

1. You get a bet365 account registered and verified, though they will
request for you document
and make sure it is very correct with your registration details. The
verification is of two fold, that is, Photo id verification and residential

verification. You will ad fund to your account and when you we receive
signal, you will send the money from your account to a given one and the

deal is done, you will just waite for your profit.

2. Just send BTC money OKpay or just invest cash in short and waite for
your pay.

yes there might be but rare risk of losing and if that ever happen, i will
pay you 50% of the investment as refund, it is rare anyway to lose

*MANY DUMB ASS WILL CALL IT SCAM BECAUSE ALL THEY COME ONLINE TO DO IS TALK
AND TALK. THE INFO CLEARLY STATED IT THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE *