Hi

Please are you Receiver or Direct to Receiver POS OFFLINE Machin?
Please send me the POS OFFLINE video with Slip Error and the limit of
transaction of your machin, I will send you the DOA, LOA, CP, Copy of Visa
Card, I wait your prompt response, thank you.

Sincerly,

KAREDA Investments
kareda.investme...@gmail.com