Hey relax, but this is a very simple requirement that won't even take a minute
for a receiver to provide. I'm not the direct sender, if I was I would send you
the information necessary to get the job done, I mean it won't cost more money
except the data charge to send it if you know what I'm talking about. It's only
a picture with the note beside it, not a video. I mean you take pictures of
yourself every now and then so I don't see the big deal in this, except of
course the machine is non-existent. What I'm saying is for you to relax!