Hello,

Am direct to receiver for offline/ Online POS and MT 103 /202 .

Send the LOA for DD for the offline, and once the receiving Bank approves
it, we will ask for Authorization code:

Then, for the MT 103, send sender CIS

Please note that the card holder must be reachable......So, dont send us
fake card or circulating card. You must be direct to sende, we dont need
chains

For more details and more explanation CC amer and connect me below

Connect me:
Whats APP : +14843629708
Email:  shymat.ja...@gmail.com
Skype:shymat.recycling.inc