*Ultra low fees for Online & Offline POS receiver services!10 Mio = 30%10
Mio = 20%Agent = 5%Compulsory Trial = 1 Mio*

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
• Photocopy of Cardholder’s passport
• Front and Back copy of the card
• Letter of Authorization
• Bank Statement or loading receipt of the card

OPERATION AGREEMENT:
• After both parties signed agreement, Sender will receive
  pay link from our POS Terminal on the agreed amount

• For each tranch, Sender will receive a separate pay link.
   Through pay link, Sender can issue the payment to our POS
   terminal

PAYOUT INFORMATION:
• Money will be immediately processed to our POS account.
  Sender will receive receipt of incoming amount at parallel

• Payback time to Sender or commission to agents may
  take up to 24h, depending on Sender`s location