Yes, relax. It's only a very simple procedure, provide your LOA and let's
start a test for 50k. Stop talking and start getting things done. If
machine is non-existent nothing will happen and you will find out soon
enough. Be logical & sensible. Of course, it will only happen if the sender
does exist likewise... So, no need for the "We need this & that" shit.