Hahaha tell me about it. No question on the senders who themselves
requested to be present.

You know what gave you away? Well, for a simple reason that the cards are
not loaded before punch ins or swiping, so POF is useless FYI. That doesn't
change a fact for shouting out loud (typing in caps). Go start your cock
and bull stories elsewhere. Blah blah blah.... bragging moron. 500M hahaha
LMAO.  Who are you, his buddy? And he showed you his statement or online
banking screen? Does he even know you? Mr. Mandate?

There are plenty of tutorials & guides about offline manual procedures, go
through them before you start your mandate career. You ad is worse than an
amateur one. Just in case your teacher or parents didn't teach you about
manners, no need to shout on ads or when replying an email.

Foolish comment or not, let the knowledgeable judge....... but its
definitely not by a rookie like you.

By Cindy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WELL TAKEN. BUT FYI IT IS THE SENDER WHO REQUESTED TO BE PRESENT FOR THE
OPERATION AND NOT THE RECEIVER. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU NOW?

FOR OFFLINE PUNCHING, WE DID 24 CARDS, ALL ADVISED THEY ARE ACTIVATED CARDS
WITH CASH. DID YOU KNOW 22 OF THOSE CARDS ARE FOUND TO BE EITHER CLONED,
FAKE OR REJECTED BY THEIR BANKS TO PAY. DO THIS EVER SURPRISE YOU? THOSE
WHO ARE WILLING TO PROVIDE SOME SORT OF POF, ALL OF THEM WERE 100%
SUCCESSFUL DEALS.

GIFT CARD, YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE? WE HAVE ONE ARAB CARD HOLDER WHO IS A
WEALTHY BUSINESS MAN, THAT CARD WAS ISSUED FROM HIS OWN BANK! HE COULD LOAD
INTO THE CARD MILLIONS OR BILLIONS AS HE WISH. HE WOULD NOT TRAVEL FOR HIS
OWN SAFETY AND SECURITY PURPOSE. TO DAY EURO 500M WAS ALREADY DOWNLOADED.

SO THINK AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TRADE BEFORE MAKING FOOLISH
COMMENTS.

By a super Mandate who claimed he knows how offline manual works.