Mr. Amit,
        Unfortunately, this can not happen. Before that, you must give me
clear and accurate information: For a bank guarantee or for a standby
letter of Credit we are also talking about leasing or selling, EUR or US$.
When you have a clear idea of ​​what you want, then I will send you DOA.

REGARDS,
        Mr. Ognyan Mitev

Skype: okeymit

Dear sir

Please send the DOA for lease and purchase.

Waiting for reply

Thanks

Best regards

Amit

 DISCLAIMER:

Sender is a Consultant and makes no warranties or representations as to the
Buyer, Seller or Transaction.

Sender is *NOT* a securities dealer or broker or investment adviser. All
due diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and Seller. This E-mail
letter and the attached related documents are never to be considered a
solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon receipt of these
documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer. If
acknowledgment is not accepted, Recipient must return any and all documents
in their original receipted condition to Sender. This e-mail and any
attachments is confidential. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the  sender immediately and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.Kindly consider the environment
before printing. . Sender is a consultant and makes no warranties or
representations as to the buyer, seller or transaction. We are not liable
for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in offers. We advise all buyers
and sellers to carry out their own checks and due diligence. We do not
accept any liability on behalf of sellers or buyers. On this offer, we are
not the Buyer or Seller but the facilitators and/or intermediaries. We do
our diligence with the seller/buyer we offer, but we request you to take
full verification & precaution before going into deal.......