Pls share your needs.

RECIEVER FOR MT103/202 SWIFT OR CASH TRANSFER IN USA,UK,DUBAI,GERMANY,HONG
KONG,SWIZERLAND.........ONLY REAL AND SERIOUS SENDER SHOULD CONTACT ME

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 8:02:03 PM UTC+5, kore...@gmail.com wrote:
We are professionals dealing in S2S, MT103/202 Swift or Cash transfer ETC
We have Network of Receiver account for S2S, MT103/202 transfer in the
following bank

OCBC Bank Singapore
Barclays Bank London UK
HSBC Hong Kong
Emirate NDB Dubai
Chase Bank USA
Barclays Bank Zurich, Swizerland
KASIKORN Bank Thailand
ABN AMRO Rotherdam
China Construction Bank Hong Kong
Citi Bank USA
Standard Chartered Bank London UK
Deutsche Bank Berlin Germany
HSBC Berlin Germany
ICIC, Dubia
ICIC, Bahrain
Barclays Bank, Singapore
Deutsch Bank Zurich, Swizerland
Citi Bank London UK
TD Bank Canada
Llyod Bank UK
HSBC Berlin Germany
Standard Chartered Bank Dubai

We deal with full diligence, Send Agreement or business proposal. Let us know
your sharing Ratio so we can proceed in business

Thanks