We deal with all American credit cards for loading. We also we deal with other
cards from other countries too. If you are interested please reply by sending
name of bank, what card, how much you want loaded and your expected ratio. Then
I will revert back to you if we can help load your card. If we can it will be
loaded instantly. Capital one is normally next day. I would customers to
contact me BUT mandates can only if they all the information and don't ask for
stupid ratios. Thank you