If you have recent POF it can be done. If you are the real card owner as well
it can done. If you are not the real card owner and if you don't have a recent
POF in the last 3-4 days they won't do it.
Regards
Gavin
--
Sent from myMail for Android Thursday, 08 February 2018, 11:36p.m. +07:00 from
yaya cisse  cisseyaya1...@gmail.com :