Hello all,

Can you receive funds in Europe? We are looking for companies or Asset
Management Companies or Banks that can receive sizeable transfers on
contract.  The clients are very specific as they have had every scammer or
con out their trying their luck, they are not desperate and mandated to
find solutions.

I will not be sending agreements around the internet until I know I am
working with a real receiver or intermediary that knows the receiver 1st
hand. not via via via via.

We need receivers for the following transfers. Dont worry about the amount,
how much can you do? over what period? how often? Is more important.

1.  Swift.net MT103 manual download, this is very rare and because of it,
the receiver comm is 25% fist contract is $500 million, there after $500
million- $1 billion per month for 4-5 years. Joint accounts can be set up
or equivalent.
2. IPIP, fresh screen shots have to be provided before legal will send
contracts etc. Volume is similar to above, comm to be discussed
3. IPID  fresh screen shots have to be provided before legal will send
contracts etc Volume is similar to above, comm to be discussed

Should you require more information please feel free to Whatsapp me on +27
79 503 9496 or skype virtusconsul or jay.roberto

Kind regards,

Jay