We have Reciever's available with following bank accounts :

1) HSBC Germany
2) HSBC London
3) HSBC China
4) HSBC Hongkong
5) Hang Sang Hongkong
6) Barclays UK
7) Duestche Spain
8) DBS Singapore
9) OCBC Singapore
10)HSBC Dubai

ONLINE POS TERMINAL RECEIVER AVAILABLE FOR 4 & 6 DIGITS.

And I have visanet Reciever's available in Turkey, Spain and United Kingdom.
If you have any direct senders for these accounts for mt103/202 or any other
wire or swift transfers , kindly contact.

Pl whatsapp on+ 91- 9418456173 Arvind Kumar