I'm looking for sender's of any manual online and offline. Sender's are all
over the world from UK to Portugal to Dubai to China to india to Malaysia and
China to Jordan to south Africa to west africa. Payout is generally 24hrs,
48hrs and 72 hrs. 1 is immediate payout which isn't that much of good ratio.
Ratio varies from what documents you have.

Some of the receivers require address of card owner and POF too. There some
others who do not require POF but it's at a lower ratio.

I would prefer direct senders who are not going to ask for a photo and video
every single time.

We all know this is done for real all over the world. There is no point in
asking for video or photo with names etc on it. Terminal owners are not going
to jump through hoops with demands infact it halts the process of your cc being
punched or even meeting for the cc to be swiped.

E-mail me if your serious sender have or not have POF.
Loa and POF please prepare documents before contacting me.
No message on the board will be replied to. Only e-mails please