Answers to your questions
You said you have Ac­count Cashout Servic­e. yes
That mean you have Bank Account for loa­ding. yes
Which country is your Bank Account dormi­ciled? UK,CH,HK,DE etc Chime Bank USA
Are you the Direct Account owner? No
What is the limit of the account? 1M plus
What is your ratio? 40 10 40 10
Can you cashout in 24 hours? I can casho­ut within 24hrs depe­nd on the amount
you­'re sending.
If you can load banks account without internet access we can proceed. Have cc
too that need loading but we look for a loader that doesn't require internet
access. 1 loader got our account at chase bank closed due to him loggin in to
the account.
--
Sent from myMail for Android Sunday, 18 February 2018, 07:56p.m. +07:00 from
genc selmani  cashoutpro...@gmail.com :