Dear Sir
Hello
Our collection has credible investors who provide their financial resources
through IP-IP & IP-ID & FX4 , Therefore, we need a credible and real
RECEIVER.
The way the Galaxy System works is as follows:
1- Receipt of the request from you. Details include the following: {Type of
contract - Contract amount - Proposed percentage of receiver - Payment
method and guarantee for returning money (investor's share) - Percentage of
your brokerage) with a stamp and a statement in the letterhead of the
company .
2. After review and confirmation, send us an initial contract for your
inquiry, complete and confirm the details of the receiver and send it to us.
3- After reviewing the contract and the specifications of the payee, the
Windows time will be announced in writing for the execution of the contract.
We are waiting to your answer.This is my email :  *galaxysy...@gmail.com*
Thanks ,
Galaxy STF.