I have direct Receiver available on below deals need serious and
Professional sender and loader

1. Western  Union Corporate global pay account
2. Visanet
3. KTT
4. Online Physical POS machine ((India Kerela)
5. Terminal to Terminal (this is not offline pos)
6. Wire transfer accounts.

Accounts available for Wire Transfer and TT daily limit $49 Million. Need
real sender.

Bank of America (USA).
The Bank of New York Mellon (USA).
The Bank of New York Mellon (Germany).
West Pac Banking Corporation (Australia).
Credit Suisse (Switzerland).
Bank of America (Hong kong)
Bank of New York Mellon (UAE)
Barclays Bank PLC (UK).

Ping me if you any requirement . This is Albert Dsouza My whats app number
+91 98205 70978.

Thank you
Albert Dsouza