Dear FX4 Sender ,

I have real receiver in Indonesia and if you are real  sender of FX4,
please contact me as I can make appointment for you to meet receiver
and show live FX4 platform.

Please do not  ask for screen shots etc.    If you are able to make
decision on the spot, then you are the right person to make a trip to
Indonesia to execute the transaction?   As we don't want to waste time
on contract signing first and nothing happen at the end.

To be able to take you seriously, you need to submit the following :
1. CIS of sender
2.  Airticket
3. Hotel reservation

Rgds